Post(s) tagged with "quote"
- Isaac: Augustus Waters was a self-aggrandizing bastard. But we forgive him. We forgive him not because he had a heart as figuratively good as his literal one sucked, or because he knew more about how to hold a cigarette than any nonsmoker in history, or because he got eighteen years when he should've gotten more.
- Augustus Waters: Seventeen.
- Isaac: I'm assuming you've got some time, you interupting bastard.
- Isaac: I'm telling you, Augustus Waters talked so much that he'd interupt you at his own funeral. And he was pretentious: Sweet Jesus Christ, that kid never took a piss without pondering the abundant metaphorical resonances of human waste production. And he was vain: I do not believe I have ever met a more physically attractive person who was more acutely aware of his own physical attractiveness.
- Issac: But I will say this: When the scientists of the future show up at my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will tell the scientists to screw off, because I do not want to see a world without him.
MOVIE RECOMMENDATIONS: Tenshi no Koi
I never expected this in my wildest dreams. I remember being told how much time I had left to live. I was a walking corpse of 35,and then a girl appeared. Said her name was Rio. Pushy,aggressive yet delicate. Kindhearted and beautiful. What man,myself included,wouldn’t fall in love with you? But I thought, “Uhoh, I’d better try hard to resist.” It would be stupid for a man facing death to start something new. And yet I was wrong. With your arrival, my life grew warm, humorous and tender.